The Annual Meeting of “SEAS” encourages active interaction between attendees and faculty, which results in a highly collegial exchange of information. This year’s program will cover a broad range of topics, as we look at where Interventional Radiology has come from and where we are headed.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the history of IR and identify potential goals for the specialty.
• Understand the role that IR plays in Global Health.
• Identify recent advances in embolization therapy.
• Review advanced techniques in arterial, venous and lymphatic interventions.
• Discuss recent advances in a variety of non-vascular procedures.
• Have a greater understanding of the clinical parameters surrounding patient
selection and potential pitfalls for a variety of IR procedures.
• Identify education and research tools that could be incorporated into their practice.
• Develop a better understanding of the medicolegal landscape in IR.
The Southeastern Angiographic Society is open to any physician who practices Interventional Radiology. We have a strong commitment to education, and offer scholarships for free meeting registration attendance to IR trainees.