The purpose of The Global IR Roundtable webinar series is to create a space for longer conversations about topics relevant to Global IR. We hope that by providing a place for deeper analysis and exploration, we can help our audience grow in their understanding of current challenges and possible solutions in the IR field today.
During this episode we will discuss IR Clinics Around the Globe focusing on the establishment of IR clinics in different continents including challenges and possible solutions for development, optimization, and expansion.
1. Introduction - The Global IR Roundtable; IR Clinics Around the Globe
2. Key Insights and Strategies to establish effective IR clinics by learning from international experts’ and their perspectives about current challenges and possible solutions for outpatient IR care development, optimization, and expansion.
3. Q&A Session - Get Your Questions Answered
· George Vatakencherry, MD; Program Director and Interventional Radiologist at Kaiser Permanente, CA USA
· Gregory Makris, MD; Consultant Interventional Radiologist at Guy's and St Thomas', London, UK
· Azza Naïf, MD; Interventional Radiologist at Muhimbili National Hospital, Tanzania, Africa
· Luan Nguyen MD; Interventional Radiologist at Gia Dinh Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam, Asia
· Mohammad Elhemeily, MD; Consultant Interventional Radiologist at Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, Middle east & Africa