The SIR 2020 Annual Meeting Committee is soliciting qualified and experienced reviewers to ensure scientific and educational abstracts of high quality are selected for presentation at SIR 2020. Reviewers must be available to access the online review module between October 9-21, 2019, and complete all assigned abstracts (maximum 30 abstracts) by October 21.
- SIR membership is required
- Medical students are not eligible to participate at this time
- IR residency and fellowship program directors are encouraged to volunteer for “Trainees First”. For participation details, visit Trainees First
- IR residents and fellows may participate in conjunction with “Trainees First”. For eligibility, visit Trainees First for more information.
- Experience is critical
- Reviewers will be selected by the Annual Meeting Committee
Experience required: 3+ IR
If you have any questions, please contact Janet Mitchell (SIR Annual Meeting Coordinator) at email@example.com .