The NP and PA Mentorship Committee charged with encouraging network and career build experiences through the development of a NP and PA mentoring program.
Additional information, projects/tasks:
- Work with staff to use and promote the SIR Mentor Match Module
- Recruit section members to serve as mentors
- Review mentor and mentee survey feedback for program improvements
- Develop a Mentor Toolkit for participants
- Explore the possibility of NP or PA observership programs
As a member of the NP and PA Mentorship Committee
, consistent attendance and participation is required. Please determine your availability to be involved as this position holds a three year term. The participation requirements are as follows:
• Attendance at the committee meeting during the SIR Annual Scientific Meeting in Austin, Texas, March 23-28 2019.
• Support and further the goals and objectives of SIR and SIR Foundation.
• Devote the time and effort required to accomplish the committee’s objectives. Come to meetings prepared to discuss agenda items.
• Fulfill committee assignments on a timely basis as delegated by the committee chair.
• Review the meeting agenda, minutes from the previous meeting, and any supporting documents for the meeting. Committee members, consultants, and society representatives are responsible for downloading all meeting materials from the committee community in SIR Connect prior to the meeting.
• Attend all committee meetings and participate in conference calls unless excused by the chair. Excused absences should not exceed one meeting per term. Two unexcused absences are grounds for dismissal. Members will be notified SIR Connect of the exact time and place for their next committee meeting. Notify the committee chair and staff liaison in advance if not participating in an upcoming meeting or conference call.To apply for this position, please sign into your SIR Connect account at the top-right of this page. Once you have logged in, click on the green Apply Today! button to access the application.