Educational courses, trainee development, policy work, quality research, wider transformational efforts, and more, all hinge in large-part on corporate investment in the future of the specialty. As such, it is imperative that fundraising efforts be strategically planned and carefully implemented. To that end, the SIR and SIR Foundation Corporate Ambassador Program (CAP) Committee, led by a Chair and three Advisers, work to secure corporate support and foster collaborative relationships with corporate partners. CAP committee members serve as delegates to companies with which they have aligned interests. The CAP Committee is seeking an Adviser-At-Large to support this dynamic effort.
- Shall have been an active member or fellow in good standing for at least three years
- Shall have shown commitment to the Society by active service on an SIR committee or task force as a member or chair for a minimum of three years
- Shall be actively practicing interventional radiology or have practiced a minimum of 3 years
- Shall have experience and/or interest in developing high-level relationships with corporate partners
- Shall have experience and/or interest in fundraising in support of the SIR and SIR Foundation missions