To apply for this opportunity, please click on the green "Sign in" button at the top right corner of the screen and sign in with your SIR username and password. If you are not an SIR member, please click here to join
. Membership is free for medical students.
The SIR Medical Student Council aims to advance IR as a clinically-focused, patient-centered specialty with a high degree of professional integrity. It recruits ambitious medical students that are interested in IR and promoting the field to their colleagues. The committees work on a wide variety of projects, including the creation of educational resources such as webinars, articles and pod-casts.
The SIR MSC is comprised of 8 committees -- you may apply to your 2-3 most preferred committees.
- Biodesign & Innovation
- IR Interest Group (IRIG)
- Patient & Family-Centered Care (PFCC)
- PR & Communications
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Web & Technology
To learn more about these committees and the projects they work on, we have included the following:
1. Brief mission statement and project information for each committee (shown in the application)
2. The 2020 MSC Annual Business Meeting covers each of our committees' projects from the prior year, in addition to our prospective goals for the upcoming year:
3. After watching the 2 video segments above, you can browse through our committees' content on our website
4. There are timestamped links throughout the application that send you to each committee's individual video segment. The committee video segments can also be accessed here: