Thank you for your interest in becoming a Resident, Fellow and Student (RFS) Reserves member.
***To apply to become an RFS Reserves member, please scroll to the top of the page and sign into your SIR Connect account at the top-right. Once you have logged in, click on the blue Apply Today! button at the top of the page to access the application. If you have trouble accessing the application, please contact us at email@example.com .
The SIR Resident, Fellow, and Student (RFS) section is an energetic group of IR trainees dedicated to improving and expanding educational resources and opportunities for all IR trainees. The RFS is seeking ambitious interns, residents and fellows to advance its goals and initiatives. Late stage medical students (M3 and M4) are also invited to apply as they begin moving toward their residency training. We encourage medical students to first apply to the Medical Student Council (MSC) Reserves (located here) as this will have more medical student level opportunities and projects.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete this application to join the RFS Reserves (3rd or 4th year medical students, interns, DR residents, IR residents, IR fellows).
- After being accepted, you will be added to the RFS Reserves list. Contact information for the various chairs will be provided upon acceptance into the SIR RFS Reserves.
- You will then be contacted by committees and service lines about projects and initiatives that are in progress. You may also reach out to the chairs of committees you are interested in.
- If you hear about something you are interested in helping with, simply respond and start helping out!
- After the project is complete, you will have the choice of staying active in that committee or service line, or return to the RFS Reserves list to find a new project.
View the RFS committee webpage to read about existing RFS committees.